Monday, September 21, 2015

17 Weeks



 
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Potato (5oz, 5.5 inches)
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Some tops but mostly just my regular flowy tops.  My regular tops are getting a little short.
Gender: They say it's a girl!  I'm still in a bit of disbelief.
Movement:  None yet.  I started feeling a little movement at 17 weeks with Barrett. So hopefully it's coming soon.
Sleep: Pretty good.  Barrett is sleeping better so that's been a big help.
What I miss: Wearing anything in my closet.  That's about it.
Cravings: Nothing this week.  I've been drinking a lot more water. 
Symptoms:  Just feeling large.  I had a doctors appointment Friday and my blood pressure was great and I somehow have lost 3lbs.  I'm pretty sure it's because I've been drinking a ton more water.
Best Moment this week:  Knowing my blood pressure is normal again.  Getting a big order done at work.  Things are slowing down and it makes me happy.  We've still got a lot of stuff to get done but hopefully it's on a more manageable timetable so I'm not working all the time like I feel like I have been the last few weeks.
I also realized this week that if this baby comes as early as Barrett we are already half way there. Which is exciting and terrifying.  We have so much to do this time.

No comments: