Friday, September 25, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 38


I miss blogging like I used to blog.  I'm going to try to get back to writing about our everyday life again.  I'm afraid I've missed documenting a lot that I'll wish I had written down.  But for now these weekly updates are better than nothing.
Day 259:  I posted this picture of my sister and me after we beat Arkansas.  We were so young.  I should take better care of my skin.
Day 260:  I took Barrett to the Homecoming parade.  It was kind of surreal being there with my kid.  I remember it being such a big deal when I was in school.  It doesn't seem to be a big deal to these kids.  I feel like it was much better when I was in school.  Of course that could just be in my head.
Day 261:  We met at Brittany's house again for some bike riding fun Saturday.  These kiddos had a sweaty ball. 
Day 262:  This was my favorite part of this day.  Sunday was tough.  Barrett was in a mood all day and I almost just left him at church he was so bad.  I ended up spanking him three different times and it didn't help.  So he didn't get to go to my parents house and ride his bike.  I hate using that as a punishment but he was way more upset about that than any spanking.
Day 264:  I missed day 263.  This boy is loving his bike!

Day 265:  I finally got my pumpkins and fall stuff out.  I'm loving all the festive décor and scents.  I need to get some new candles too!  I love this time of year!


No comments: