Friday, September 11, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 36

Week 36 was a busy one.
Day 245:  The kickoff to college football.  Barrett and I watched some of the games that were on and then it was time for bed so we went and watched Toy Story for a little while.  This boy is definitely mine, he appreciates the finer things in life like watching a movie in bed.
Day 246:  We were trying to decide what we were going to eat for dinner and Patrick started taking selfies of him and Barrett, then he grabbed Ally and added her to the mix.  I laughed so hard because he tries to act like he doesn't like Ally.
Day 247:  We enjoyed a day of college football.  I worked that morning and came home in time to take a nap during the Auburn game.  For the Alabama game Barrett and I were going over to Matt's house to watch it with our crew.  At the last minute Patrick decided to go with us and it made us both so happy.
Day 248:  Barrett wore a bubble for probably (for real this time) the last time.  It makes me sad.  He sure does look cute though.  I might sneak in some long ones for the fall and winter this year.  I have a feeling we'll start trying to tackle potty training soon so it's time.
Day 249:  Ally came to the office with me.  She hasn't been to work in a long time but she wanted to go and I wasn't taking Barrett so she got to go.  She sat right at my feet the whole day.  It was really sweet.
Day 250:  I saw this rainbow on the way home and it made me so happy.

Day 251:  I spent the night helping Brittany get ready for this event.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments: