Monday, November 23, 2009

Gameday Review: Bama vs UTC

Roll Tide Roll!
Alabama 45- UTC 0
I love a shut out!  It reminds me of a certain game last year!!!

This was a great game for the Tide.  They went out and took care of business.  Ingram had over 100 yards rushing in the first half.  The defense held the Mocs to only 84 total yards.  Lots of different players saw playing time.  Cory Reamer got him an interception ( We are Cory Reamer fans! Long story but my cousin, Bullet,  and his little boy, Matthew, got to meet him, some of his family live in the small town where Bullet lives and they know how much Matthew and Bullet love Alabama football so they set up the meeting, and he was such a nice guy. He was recruited by Mike Shula and really bought into Saban's program.) It was just a great game!  Now on to the IRON BOWL!  Auburn will be ready to play coming off a bye week.  It's going to be great!

This is my cousin Bullet and his two boys Matthew and Milton. This was Milton's first Alabama game!

Nicholas, Coley, Matthey, Chris, Bullet and Milton.  Two of my cousins and 4 second cousins!





1 comment:

Brandi said...

It was a great game. My sister also won season tickets for next year during half time and is giving them to me and my husband for christmas. I am super excited. I am so ready for the Iron Bowl.