Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am just thankful!
No one particular thing. 
As I sat around this week with friends and family I just couldn't help but be thankful.  We all think our problems are the worst. After listening to some other people's I'll gladly take mine over theirs.  We get so caught up in what we do not have and forget to just be thankful for the things we do have.  My family is healthy.  We all still have our jobs.  We have roofs over our heads and food on the table.  We have been blessed far beyond what we deserve. 
So, today on Thanksgiving I will gather with those who mean the world to me and just be thankful for them.  I will be thankful for the wonderful food that everyone serves.

Tomorrow is the BIG GAME, the IRON BOWL.  Check back for the big pre and post game posts!

No comments: