Saturday, November 21, 2009

Season of Thankfulness: Day 11

Friends
You know those kind of friends that you can lose touch with for weeks, months or even years; then when you are finally together again it's like you were never apart.  I have a lot of those kind of people in my life. (Maybe I'm just bad at keeping in touch!) 
Tonight I went to dinner with some great friends. We all went to Bama together. We knew one another before college but we weren't really friends.  Our friendship grew over the years at school.  One of them left after two years and moved to Dallas, TX to go to school.  The rest of us lived together for the last two years.  It was some of the best times in my life.  I wish I could have appreciated them back then.  We sat in the car tonight for an hour just laughing at things that we did in school ( like sneaking into Bryce and getting pulled over and we thought we were going to jail!).  Things that happened to us (Like our house getting broken into on Christmas Day, you may not think this was funny, and it wasn't, but our police report was hilarious! Remind me and I'll do a whole post just one that story of course yall probably won't think it is nearly as funny as I do).  It was so nice to just sit and remember all the good times we had together. 
We did our usual thing, dinner and movie (excpet the movie was soldout.  We wanted to see The Blindside) so we went to Yougurt Mountain instead.  I didn't get any photos of us girls.
Gotta go to bed....Gotta get up bright and early to cheer on the tide!

No comments: