Monday, November 16, 2009

Season of Thankfulness: Day 6

Our Jobs
We are so thankful to both have jobs.  Every Monday I hate getting out of bed but I think about those who would give anything to have a job to go to on a dreaded Monday morning.  My husband has a good job.  He is an electrician for The Birmingham News.  We are most thankful for his job.  He works so hard.  He was working in residential construction before we got married and he started with the news so he would have better benefits.  We are so thankful he changed when he did.  The construction business is non-existent in these parts.  They might get one or two days of work a week.  I have the best job for me.  It's close to home.  The best part is that I get to bring this sweet angel with me everyday!

Here she is alseep on my desk as work.

No comments: