Monday, November 23, 2009

Season of thankfulness: Day 14 & 15

Health & Happiness
I couldn't be more thankful for my health this week.  I friend from high school lost her dad to cancer this week all the while her younger sister is in Houston, TX battling leukemia. You can read her story here.  Her sister was diagnosed the week of her wedding and was unable to be there.  It was a very emotional day.  My family has seen their share of illness and loss but nothing like this family is going through.  I ask that you pray for this sweet family over this holiday season.  It makes me all the more thankful for our health and happiness.  I complain about the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and how many people we have to go see but there are folks our there that have nobody to share the season with. 
I am so blessed beyond words.

No comments: