Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Most Romantic Valentines Day Ever...

I'm only kidding.  But it was one filled with lots of laughter and it made my heart smile.  We ordered Chinese take out.  We love Chinese food but never order it so we couldn't decide what we wanted so we got one of everything...okay not really but it sure seemed like it.  We exchanged gifts nothing to extravagant but a little something to say we care.  I already showed you what I got Patrick and he got me a gift certificate for a pedicure and manicure.  I am so excited!  I want to use it this week but I also want to wait till I'm wearing flip flops on a daily basis.  (I'm still paranoid that the fabulous weather we're having right now is just a tease).  After dinner I promised Patrick I would but his hair.  He had not cut it since before football season.  It was getting ridiculous to say the least.  I thought I could just trim it up so we wouldn't have to shave it...well that is harder than it looks to do.  So we just shaved it.  We ended the evening watching the Bachelor.  I really like Brad.  I didn't watch his first season so none of that really matters to me.  I haven't read any spoilers but I think he's going to pick Chantel.  I love Emily but I think they're "grooming" her to be the next Bachelorette.
Sweet & Sour shrimp, Mongolian Beef, Sesame Chicken, and Chicken Lo Mien.  I told you we couldn't decide. 
Our fortunes.  Mine was the one on top.

Before.  This was after we wet it.  It looked like a lot more hair dry.

Yep...it's ashame he can't grow those luscious locks to cover his whole head!

Half-way.  I think this is when we realized that we were going to need to just go ahead and shave it all.


Finished product.  Not a great shot.  You can't really tell what it looks like but trust me...it's a lot better!

It was a fun night.  Now if I can just make it to the weekend.

No comments: