Saturday, January 18, 2014

Catch up!

First of all, thank you so much for all you encouraging words on my Wednesday WeighIn post.  I'm so excited that so many of you want to join in of the "fun"!  If I can figure out how I'm going to add a link up on this weeks post so everyone can encourage each other!

We've had a fun week. 
We had a little lunch playdate with Keegan and Cooper.  (I don't even remember what day this was)  This was Barrett's first time to eat in Chick-fil-A and he loved watching the people.
Sweet baby snuggles.  I love this sweet boy.
This was beef stew night.  Patrick asked if I could maybe feed him something that wasn't quite so messy!

He got another blow out this week.  This time it turned out to be a mohawk.  

I feel like I've been on the go all week.  I've been going to the gym every afternoon and then getting home and cooking.  By the time I get Barrett in the bed it's time to start getting ready for the next day and go to sleep.  I've barely watched any tv this week.  My DVR probably thinks something has happened to me.  
We're trying to enjoy the weekend before Patrick rotates shifts this week.  We have a fun playdate planned for this afternoon and then a fun party tonight for John and Hope!  
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: