Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday WeighIn


It's a snowy Wednesday in our neck of the woods.  It's going to be short and sweet this week!  I'm enjoying this unexpected day off with my boys.  I've been to the gym once in the last 5 days. I feel like such a slacker.  We had a birthday dinner Saturday night that I totally splurged.  I ordered a salad but indulged on chips and dip and cake (maybe some ice cream).  Then after my not as bad as most but still bad enough for me commute yesterday I indulged in a glass of wine or two.  
On to today's weigh-in
(I now realize the date is wrong on my picture.)
Current weight 178.2lbs
-1.8lbs from last week
Starting weight 181.2lbs
-3lbs total
43.2lbs to go
That's still a big number.  But every little bit counts.  It's taken me nearly two years to get here, it's going to take some time lose.  I can do it, I can do it.  

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awesome job!

My WW is -2.1 lbs.