Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year


We had a great New Year's eve and New Year's day.  We got take out Mexican and enjoyed the night together watching football.  Last year Barrett was just a week old and we were so new at this parenting thing.  This year it was fun to just relax and enjoy the family time.  I can't believe how much Barrett has grown.


Isn't he the cutest in his little hat. 

I love these pictures!


My only resolution this year is to stay on top of photo organization.  I can't decide if I'm going to have them printed and put in albums or just have a book printed at the end of the year.  Either way I don't want it to be November and I'm trying to go through thousands of pictures and organize them for a calendar.

We're settling in to watch the Tide Roll in the Sugar Bowl, wishing we were in New Orleans!

No comments: