Wednesday, March 26, 2014

15 Months

I thought I'd do a little 15 month update.  I haven't done one in a couple months.  The last couple months have been fun!  I can't get over how much older you look in just 3 months time.  Your hair has gotten so long and it's almost time for a haircut, ok it's way past time for a haircut but I keep putting it off.  I miss my baby but watching you learn and discover new things is so much fun.  I feel like you are watching our every move and taking in every little thing we do.  We fake sneeze all the time to get you to smile, in the last week you've started doing it too.  Makes us smile every time.

  • You weigh 23lbs (50th percentile)
  • You are 29.5 inches tall (5th percentile)
  • You're in 12 month clothes for the most part.  I'm buying 18 month for summer.
  • Size 4 diaper, you go through 3-6 a day
  • Size 4.5 shoe 


  • Your hair is light and long.
  • Your eyes are still blue.
  • You get a sippy cup of milk in the morning and one at night and sometimes one in the middle of the day.
  • You eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Sometimes you have a snack.
  • You're a pretty good eater.  You're getting more picky but will usually try anything.  
  • You love fruit.  Some of your favorites are bananas, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. 


  • You've taken two-three steps several times but for the most part you're not interested in walking.
  • You don't really climb but you're interested in reaching things that are high.  
  • You have 12 teeth.
  • Your favorite toys are the ones that roll. Balls, cars and trucks.

  • You sleep at night like a champ.  Usually 11-12 hours
  • Nap time is another story.  You really need two naps a day but usually only get one. You usually get one from around 3-5:30 in the afternoons.


  • You and Ally are the best of friends.  She is the first one in your room in the mornings when it's time to get you up.  She is so excited to see you.
  • You love to feed her from your high chair.


You, sweet boy, are so much fun.  I feel like everyday is something new.  You are constantly learning and changing.  We've had a few play dates and a few trips to the park since the weather has been nice.  You love to swing.  You're not to crazy about the slides yet but I think you will be in time.  You're starting to interact more with kids so I see us doing a lot of play dates this spring and summer.  You're staying with your Grandmama and Grandaddy this weekend for the first time.  I'm sure you'll have the best time.  We love you sweet boy.  Happy 15 months!  
Love,
Mommy

No comments: