Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In



It's Wednesday again. While I disappointed with the scale, I'm feeling good so I'm not going to let it get me down.  I've for the most part gotten back on the wagon with my eating.  I did have a couple cheat days over the weekend with my boys.  I'm down a size in pants so even if the scale isn't where I think it should be I'm clearly getting smaller, which is my main goal.  I got a whole new to me wardrobe (literally a whole garbage bag full of cute clothes) thanks to my friend Amy who has lost 25lbs since having her last baby.  They are the perfect in between size where I need new clothes but don't want to spend any money because I still have a ways to go.  I think that the new clothes that fit and I feel confident in have helped me tremendously.  It has been the kick in the tail I needed.

Current Weight: 175.2lbs
-1.6lbs
Total loss: 5.8lbs
40.2lbs to go

It's still not where I was before the weekend but it's progress.  I'm getting there.  One thing I've focused on this week is eating breakfast.  I've been eating oatmeal with almond milk and fruit for breakfast in the mornings and it does keep me full longer.  My goal is to hit the gym 5 times a week and I've been doing good there.  I love going to the gym.  It's food I struggle with.  I've reunited with myfitnesspal after too many days off.  I will get there.  I would like to lose another 5 pounds before our anniversary which is two weeks away.  I know I can, I've just got to get serious!


No comments: