Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In



(Sometimes I hate weekly blog series because they come around way to fast and I realize how fast time is passing.)  It's already Wednesday again.  I've been doing much better this week.  We've eaten at home more and it makes me realize how much I love sitting at the table with my little family enjoying a meal.  I haven't made it to the gym as much as I'd like. I made it 3 times in the last week, not terrible but not as much as I should.
Here's the scale this week...
172.8lbs
-2.4lbs
Total Loss: 8.2lbs
37.8lbs to go.
I'm trying my best to stay on track during the week and then I have a cheat meal or two on the weekend.  That way I don't feel deprived.  I just don't think I'll ever not want French fries and sweets.  I'm trying to eat a lot of fruit to satisfy my sweet tooth and I love broccoli so that's been my go to for salty, crunchy cravings.  I do dip in ranch but I figure that's still better than eating a bag of chips. (Although I've been seriously craving some salt & vinegar chips.)
My goals for this week are to hit the gym more and add more protein. 


No comments: