Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week (end) Review

We have had a fun, busy week.  Sign season is upon us and we and cranking out signs as fast as we can!
Monday, I had a dentist appointment and Patrick had to work late so Barrett got to hang out with Cruz and Caleb.  Brittany sent me this picture of the boys.  They are so cute together!

We finally put Barrett's big boy car seat in the car. He looks so small in it.
I scored Barrett some great summer clothes from a girl on fb.  I was so excited and I can't wait for it to get just a little warmer.
Thursday afternoon we had a fun playdate with Keegan and Cooper.  Cooper and Barrett enjoyed the swings while Keegan enjoyed everything else.  It won't be long till Barrett is big enough to climb and slide.
Barrett loves Mickey Mouse.  I got these huge Mickey's when I won a trip to Disney on Ice as a kid.  Barrett loved them.
We are almost finished with the new "play room".  We worked so hard this week to get it put together.  We're going to put baskets in some shelves to hold toys and Patrick's is working on a table to go with those chairs.  I've so excited to have a place for everything.
Poor Ally got a hair cut.  She was so matted they had to shave her to the skin.
Saturday, we had a birthday party for Uncle Phillip.  Unfortunately he wasn't feeling well and wasn't able to come. My mom made this beautiful cake, it was possibly the worst cake I've ever eaten.  Mom usually makes the best cakes so you can imagine my disappointment.

Barrett was so excited to see Mark.

One of the cute outfits I got second hand for Barrett.  I thought he looked so stinking cute.  After church we went to mom and dad's for lunch.  We had tacos and corn dogs for my brother's birthday.  Mom made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and it was delicious, she totally redeemed herself after Saturday nights disaster.

All in all it was a great week and weekend.  We've got a busy week at work and a fun little getaway planned for the weekend!  I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments: