Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In



I know it's Thursday but just hang with me.  I was so disappointed with my weigh-in this week.  Like how does this even happen.  Why does it take 2 weeks of counting and sweating to lose 4 pounds and 4 days of bad eating and little exercise to gain 3 pounds.  I'm just disgusted.  I didn't really pay attention to what I was eating this weekend but I still managed to get to the gym 3 days.  I drank a lot I guess. I'm slowly getting back on track.  Last week was chaos and the scale shows it.  I've talked before about when my life is in chaos all efforts of eating right go out the window.

Current Weight: 176.8
+3.6lbs
Total loss: 4.2lbs
41.8lbs to go

I'm not going to let it get me down any longer.  It's a new day and I'm ready to work.  Now if I can give up my daily trips to our new Panera.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

The batteries on my scale died last week. Thank goodness! I think I am doing better being off the scale and not knowing if I gained or lost any weight from day to day. I just know that yesterday one of my shirts looked better on me than it did three weeks ago when I wore it last.

Don't let the number get you down! Or one week of chaos throw you off. Every day is a new day and just do better today than you did yesterday :)