Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Review

We had a great weekend!  It was beautiful!  Friday night we went bowling for Drew's birthday.  It was fun.  Patrick and I played pool like we used to way back in the day when I was in high school and he was just my brother's best friend.
Barrett was not in the best of moods but we made the most of it.

Saturday was beautiful.  After Barrett woke up from his 3.5 hours nap we spent the afternoon on the deck.  I love this outfit.  Something about shorts and long sleeves is just adorable to me.

We sent this  selfie to Daddy while he was at work saying we couldn't wait for him to get home.

We had a little Family Date night at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Barrett wanted to eat everything.

He was being extra cute.

He loved the onion ring.

Today we had a little play date at the park.

Barrett had a great time swinging!
These boys are so stinking cute!
I think the park wore this poor guy out.
We had a great weekend. I'm so looking forward to longer days and Spring is on its way!!!

No comments: