Monday, August 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!

Happy 36th Birthday to the head of our house!  We are so thankful you were born!
If he's going to do something, he's going to do it to the best of his ability.  There is no eyeballing anything for him.  When things break he loves figuring out what is broken and how he can fix it.  I'm convinced he can fix anything.   He works so hard at two jobs so we have everything we need and most things we want.  He is my biggest cheerleader and for that I am so thankful.  I love sharing this beautiful life we've built together.  He makes me laugh.  A lot.  In fact, I can never stay mad at him because he always makes me laugh and its so hard to be mad at someone when you're laughing.

I love watching him be a dad.  He loves his babies with every thing he has.  They think he hung the moon.  When they hear the garage door every afternoon they both just squeal with glee.  It is the sweetest part of the day.  AveryAnn says "Daddy" about a thousand times a day.  (One day she'll say Mama)

Barrett wants to be just like him.  He loves going to work like his Daddy.  (even though he has no idea what his Dad really does and that our work is nothing like what his dad does).  I asked him tonight who he loved more me or Daddy and he of course said Daddy.  But then said "don't worry, I still love you too."

Happy Birthday Patrick!  We hope you have the best day ever!  We love you so much!

No comments: