Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 10

I'm going to be honest.  This week has been difficult.  I kind of fell off the wagon and I've seriously struggled to get back with it.  There have been days this week where I've thought.  "I've lost 30lbs, that's good enough."  But it's not good enough.  I still have at least 27lbs of excess fat I need to lose to be in the healthy range.  I want to lose those pounds.  I want to be in the healthy range.  I want to continue to feel my best and be my best for my family (and myself).  Patrick's birthday was this weekend and I just could not resist the cake.  I tried but I couldn't.  So I had a piece.  Knocking me out of ketosis.  Which is fine but then he brought home all of these chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal no bake cookies and they mock me every time I walk into the kitchen.  I fully expected the scale to be a disaster but it wasn't.  So I'm going to throw out all the crap and get back on the wagon with full force this week.  I'm half way to my goal and I'm more determined than ever to get there.  
Down 0.4lbs  Which isn't a lot but it is something and every little bit counts.  It's been a really long time since I saw this number.  So I can't let a bad week get me down.  This is my 6th week of working out and I'm really starting to notice big differences in my body.  I'm starting to get a tiny bit of muscle definition.  I'm feeling so much stronger!
I've lost closer to 30lbs total since March but only half of that has been on Keto.  (not that it matters, all that matters is that it's gone!) 
I'm ready for a new week and to get back on track!




No comments: