Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 8

I'm back on track this week and feeling accomplished.  The scale and my clothes are starting to reflect the work I've been putting in and it feels good.  I cleaned out my closet this week and found some clothes that had been tried on and didn't fit so they were thrown in the floor months ago.  Now they fit!  It's like getting a whole new wardrobe.  This week marks 4 weeks of working out 3 times a week.  I really am feeling so much stronger.  I'd forgotten how good it feels to sweat!  I'm excited for school to start next week and get back into a good routine.  (Even though I'm not sure we ever got into the routine I was hoping last year, I've got high hopes for this year).

-4.6lbs this week!  After gaining weight last week, I'm so proud of this! 
The inches are slowing down drastically, which is weird because my clothes are fitting better.  I'm probably not measuring correctly. I'm thinking about going and doing a body analysis next week and then go every 4 weeks to check my progress.
Waist- 35.5" (-.5")
Chest- 42"
Hips- 39"
Not much change but every little bit helps!

 
Thought I would add a little comparison too.  The first photo was the week before I started the diet.  Middle picture was 4 weeks in on the diet before I started working out.  The last picture is after 8 weeks of Keto and 4 weeks of working out.  I'm down at least one size in pants and 2 sizes in some shirts.
I'm down a total of 33lbs since March.  I've still got 35 to lose.  Slow and steady is the way to go, and I know that but it doesn't mean it's easy.  I'm so proud of how far I've come but I can't wait to see how far I can go!


No comments: