Friday, November 8, 2019

Bring on Fall

I got to keep Jonah one afternoon and he tricked me into rocking him and holding him for his nap.  I wasn't sad about it.

My kids get so excited when I come home from the consignment sale every year.  She was so excited about this $2 nightgown.

Also excited about this giant flash light Grampy had.

I wanted a pair of snakeskin booties from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but I couldn't pull the trigger.  Well I'm glad I waited because I found these cuties for half the sale price of the others!  I've already worn them about 100 times.

My sister got free tickets to a local production of Legally Blonde!  It was so good! We had the best time and laughed so much!

We had to wear pink!

One of my best friends had a beautiful baby girl while Barrett was sick and I finally got to meet her! She is so dreamy! 

Each grade level donates a basket for the Silent Auction at the Fall Festival and this was ours.  It was so good!  I was so proud of our room moms for everything they contributed!

They said they wanted to "hike" after a football game.  This is about as far as we made it before we called it quits because someone was crying.

Ava needed some driving miles for drivers ed so I let her drive my car home from church.  She did great!

Barrett lost his second tooth.  He is so proud and thinks he's so big!


No comments: