Monday, November 11, 2019

Fall Festival, Rocket Football, Etc.

For our October BHAM Ladies who Lunch meeting we went to Birmingham Breadworks.  I was so yummy!  I had the pizza and a salad and it did not disappoint.

She was so excited to wear her cheerleading outfit that I got for $2 at the consignment sale.

We finally got to go to a Gardendale game.  


My kids love Uncle Clay.  It really is the sweetest.

It looks like she's doing some negotiating right here.

My blue devil babies at the Rocket game.

That Sunday we had the Fall festival at Barrett's school.  We did the Cake Walk again.  I had big plans to make a tunnel out of balloons.  The theme was "Alice in Wonderland".  It didn't turn out exactly how I was envisioning but it was still really cute!

AveryAnn's favorite booth was "Picking for Prizes"

Photo opp at the Tea Party on the Mad Hatters Stroll.

Daddy's girl.  This guy was a trooper!  He had to work a football game Saturday that got delayed due to weather and he didn't get home until 3:00am.  My parents kept the kids so they could take them to Sunday school and church Sunday morning and then bring them to the festival.  Well, I made a mistake with one of the signs I printed and needed someone to bring it to me from Gardendale and my dad was going to bring it but my grandmother fell and he had to go get her and take her to the emergency room.  So Patrick got my sign and brought me a ladder so I could hang the balloons.  Then he met my mom and took the kids all aroudn the festival.  I realize these are just basic "dad" things but it really meant a lot to me.  He works so hard for us so I try ot handle everything that I can with the kids and school stuff.

Picture picking AveyAnn up from school before a flag football game.


I finally read a book.  I'd heard so much hype about this one but it was just ok to me.  It was good and an easy read but I wasn't blown away.



No comments: