Thursday, November 7, 2019

Hello September!

We kicked off College Football season at the Kreider's house!
Not sure how much longer I can pull off the matching outfits.  Barrett was actually just mad I made him take a picture not that they matched so maybe I've got a little more time.

I love how much she loves babies!  It really is the sweetest thing and makes me sad she'll probably never get to be a big sister because she would be a great one!

She had her very first dance class!

She was so excited, I was too!  She loves it so much!


She walked right in a sat down with her class.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

I was helping host a baby shower and the theme was "Taco 'bout a Baby" I made a balloon cactus.  I was pretty proud of it!

On the 5th day of school Barrett came home with a 103 degree temperature.  I thought for sure it was strep.  We went to the doctor the next day and it was croup.  We've never had croup but it was a doozy.  He actually felt better and was fever free in just 48 hours.  We went to his flag football game on Saturday to watch because he'd missed one game already.  By Saturday night he was running a fever again.  This was a really busy weekend.  Saturday night we had an engagement party for my cousin, Sunday was supposed to be his first day of PSR (Sunday School) and I was hosting the baby shower.  I also had an event at school Monday morning that I had to get food for. I did not have time for a sick kid.

These were the centerpieces my dad and I came up with from stuff from the yard.  We were really proud.

He was sick for another 4 days.  We went back to the doctor.  He ran a fever that got as high as 105.  It was crazy.  He missed 7 of the first 12 days of school!  His first day back was his first spelling test! And he aced it!!

This little princess dressed herself.  She was so proud!
Thankfully after the first two weeks of September things slowed down.

No comments: