Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Return of the Legends: UA Homecoming 2019

We made our annual trip to Tuscaloosa for the UA Homecoming.  I love this tradition so much!  The weather was really yucky but we made the most of it.
First up was meeting Miss Lottie.  My cousin's granddaughter!

She is just the sweetest!

We were all pretty smitten with her!


My sister and Clay came too.  The weather finally let up so we headed to see the sorority lawn decorations.  Yall, when I was in school we had to climb on scaffolding and actually put the tissue paper in chicken wire.  These are a joke compared to what we had to do.  They all look too perfect and they're so small.

The kids loved it so I guess it doesn't matter.




Then we hit Big Bad Nachos on the way back to the house!


Before we knew it, it was time to head to the game!  We were both so excited!


This picture cracks me up.  This is what happened when I told him he couldn't take his drink into the stadium.  

The 2009 National Championship team.  I got a little teary eyed when they took the field.  

This princess passed out before we could get the car loaded.  She woke up crying on the way home.  Apparently everyone fed her baked beans during the game and it upset her stomach.  She woke up throwing up Sunday morning. 

No comments: