Thursday, November 14, 2019

Lunch, Football, and Career Day, Oh My!

Barrett has been begging me to eat lunch with him at school so we finally got to do that.

We were headed to the Gardendale game and I wanted to take their picture in their matching sweatshirts.

AveryAnn wanted to take my picture.  She nailed it.

Fun night!

This girl.  She goes in my closet and takes my shoes and prances around the house in them all the time.  Thought it would be a while before she started stealing stuff out of my closet.

Patrick had to go to Tuscaloosa for a job and invited us to tag along.  I agreed on one condition, that we could go eat at Buffalo Phil's.  

We walked in and I swear everyone turned and looked at us like who the hell are the old people with kids.  We laughed so hard.

I love these kids and this place!

We celebrated Barrett's teacher's birthday one afternoon with a cute sign and cupcakes.  She and the kids were so excited!

Just doing some light reading in her pajamas while I was getting my oil changed.

I had bunko, we were missing one player so we had to play with a "ghost"  I borrowed one of Crystal's Halloween decorations to move from table to table so we could keep up with the ghost.

We had "Red Ribbon Week" at school.  I didn't get pictures of every day but this was career day and he wanted to wear a Horton Electric shirt.  This day did not end as planned but that deserves it's own post.

Yes, that's my 3.5 year old in a crib.  She's only climbed out one time.  I just didn't want to put her in a bed if I didn't have to.  But she had been begging for a big girl bed so we finally made it happen.

She is so proud of it.  She has made it up every morning.  She's also fallen out of it 3 nights in a row now so I've got to figure something out to keep her from falling out.

No comments: