Friday, February 19, 2010

The Smoky Mountains Day 1


Downtown Gatlinburg

This photo has been shopped!  The mountains actually have snow on them.  I couldn't get the color right so I changed it!

We had a great day today.  We could not have asked for better weather!  It was absolutely beautiful.  It was sunny and in the high 40's.  I got to wear my cute scarf and coat and didn't get hot!  We went to downtown Gatlinburg and just walked the strip.  We took Ally with us and I think she had a good time.  We rode the Sky Lift and I am kicking myself for not buying the photo they take of you at the top.  It was so cute of Patrick, Ally and me.  We also went to the Stars Cars Museum.  It was fun!  Most of the snow has melted.  It was such a nice day to just be outside!  We came home and enjoyed some cheese lasagna and garlic bread (probably way to many points but we won't talk about that!)!  We are all exhausted!  Here are just a few photos from the day!
Our Family at the top Sky Lift!
Patrick and the "General Lee"
Me and one of Bob Hope's cars!
I can't decide if the jeans look cute or stupid tucked into the boots.  Any thoughts?  I hope they look cute cause that's how I wore them all day!

No comments: