Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing much to report...

I am so looking forward to this weekend.  I have nothing on the agenda.  It feels so good.  I am going to clean house.  Hopefully clean out some closets and organize.  I've still got some unpacking to do from the weekend.  I miss Patrick not being at home at night.  I enjoyed having him around at night so much, I got used to it.  He hated having to go back to work too.  I don't think the whole night shift would be so bad if it wasn't every single weekend.  It's hard to get friends to go out on a Sunday or Monday night.  I know because it's hard for me to want to hang out knowing I'm going to have to get up and go to work the next day!  Anyways we are still so thankful for his job so I'm trying hard not to complain.  Last week just spoiled me!

This was right before we left.  Wish we were still there!
You know I couldn't leave sweet Ally out!  She has no idea how spoiled she is!
I might get crazy and venture out to Target tomorrow... maybe not...

No comments: