Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anniversary Celebration

I just realized I never posted about our anniversary day.  We had a great day.  It was supposed to be stormy but the rain was over by noon and it was gorgeous.  We started by heading to The Summit to do some window shopping.  They've opened some new stores that I wanted to check out.  Mainly James Avery.  I was given a beautiful charm bracelet from there for my college graduation from my great aunt and uncle and I wanted to show Patrick all the different charms and such.  We also went to Old Navy so that I could get a Jacket in a Packet.   


It is basicly a modern day anorak.  I think they are so cute and with as much rain as we've had this year I'm sure I'll get some use out of it.  (Even though it's supposed to be beautiful all week)
We also went into Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I got a National Champions cup.  (I know i'm a bit obsessed, but what can I say I love my team!)  Patrick got an Auburn hat at the Campus Spirit store. It was so nice to just enjoy a nice day outside together.  We went to dinner at Carrabbas.  It was wonderful.  We finished up by watching out wedding dvd.  Patrick had not watched it yet. Neither of us remembered what was said so it was fun to get to watch and not be so nervous and actually listen to every word. 
It was beyond perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Wednesday Weigh-In! 

No comments: