Monday, March 22, 2010

This past Friday I had a revelation.  As I arrived at work I was in a mood that screamed  Thank Goodness it's Friday.  When I was getting my things together to leave the office I looked at my boss and said "well there went another week."  I am excited when the weekend rolls around but I am reminded that another week has passed that I'll never get back.  (I wouldn't want last week back anyways)  This week when Friday rolls around I want to feel like i've accomplished something.  So I've got a little list started that may seem like things you should do every week ( and most are) but I haven't been doing them so I figured this would be a good place to start.
  • Plan meals for the next two weeks
  • Buy groceries
  • Dust
  • Vacuum (upstairs & downstairs)
  • Sweep
  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Organize the office & bills
  • Update the budget
  • Walk at least 3 days
I think that is all.  For this week.  There are so many things that I have been needing to do since we got married that I just haven't gotten done.  Maybe I can tackle some of them.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: