Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I'm sorry this is so late today.  I think subconsciously I didn't want to write it because this has been a terrible week for me in the weight-loss department.  I have been eating like a pig and doing no sort of physical activity.  I didn't get to go to WW last night because I had a meeting then I went to the viewing for my friend that passed away Sunday.  It was so sad but I did enjoy the time with some of my best friends laughing.  (you are probably thinking that laughing at a viewing isn't very appropriate but Danny was always laughing...I don't think any story or memory I have of him lacks laughter.) Plus, laughter is the best medicine.  
Now for the scale...
Down 1lb from last week.  I'm not complaining. 
I'm hoping the weather is going to cheer up this weekend.  (I know I shouldn't use the weather as an excuse).  I also need to go grocery shopping so I'm hoping to sit down and make a list this week.  Ido so much better on the program (and in life!) when I have a plan whether I stick to the plan or not. 
That's all for now.  I'm sorry again it took so long to get this together today thanks for bearing with me. 

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

Looking at where you are on the scale now is very encouraging. You are really doing well even if you don't think you are. keep it up.