Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Patrick!


Today is my older brother's 29th birthday. 
 His last year to be "20 something".  I'm not sure if there is another decade in which you grow as much as your twenties.  Well I guess you grow alot in your teen years but I think you twenties are actually life changing while you just think your teen years are life changing.  Anyways, we celebrated Patrick's birthday last night with dinner and cake at my parents house.  It was so nice.  John and Elizabeth were there.  I just love hanging out with my family.  Here are the few photos I took.
Patrick and Harper blowing out the candle. 
 Yes we were out of birthday candles so we use the candles in the crystal candle stick.
(who am I kidding, we never use birthday candles and always use a pillar candle of some sort!)
Sweet Harper (or Parper as Porter calls her!)

Happy Birthday Patrick! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: