Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Drive

It has been such a wonderful day!  Porter and Ally decided to take the Tracker on a "drive". 
{He looks so grown-up with his arm hanging out the window!}

This is the Tracker.  Formerly known as the "Princess" tracker or my first car.  I drove it for 3.5 years and it kept breaking down on my at school so my parents and I got me a new(used) car.  Well when my little brother turned 16 he wanted to drive it.  It was kind of cool, 4-wheel drive and had a rag top.  {I loved it durning the summer.}  After he got his truck this turned into his "ridin" vehicle.  He then painted the "3's" and instead if the Intimidator his says Imitator.  Porter loves trucks and jeeps and anything covered in mud with big tires. 
 He wanted to go ridin. 
So we let him!


No comments: